For Boat Rental Reservations Call: 573-365-2634 8am-8pm
Alhonna Marina offers 24 and 28 foot long pontoons. All pontoons have bimini tops which offer partial shade on sunny days. Our pontoons have outboard motors and can pull one inner-tube. The 24’ pontoon will accommodate 10 passengers and the 28’ boat will hold up to 16 people.
24′ Triple Log (1-10 People) Prices
28′ Triple Log (1-16 People) Prices
Perfect for a family fishing outing or a larger group wanting to fish together, this boat is both comfortable and practical. Standard equipment includes live well, foot operated trolling motor, fish finder, 4 bass seats and a bimini top for when the sun gets to be a little too much. Our fishing pontoons are 20-22′ long and can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
20′ – 22′ Fishing (1-6 People) Prices
Whether sight seeing or enjoying your own inner-tube or water skis, an open bow ski boat from Alhonna will get you where you need to go. Our 24’ ski boat will hold up to 8 passengers.
24′ Ski Boat (1-8 People) Prices
Looking for the big catch…try one of our bass boats. It has 2 bass seats, fish finder, live well and foot operated trolling motor. The bass boat is powered by a 60 – 90 HP motor and will hold a maximum of 3 passengers.
Bass Boats (1-3 People) Prices
Non-Motorized Rental Equipment
Alhonna offers paddle boats in 2 sizes for up to 4 passengers, single and tandem kayaks and a paddle board. Enjoy a peaceful ride through Workman’s Hollow Cove – great fun for all ages!
Additional Information for ALL Boat Rentals
- $300.00 damage deposit is required on all motorized boat rentals.
- $500 damage deposit is required on any multiple day rentals.
- $100 damage deposit is required on all non-motorized equipment.
- 2 Hour minimum required on all motorized boat rentals; 1 hour on non-motorized equipment.
- Payment accepted by cash, credit card or Traveler’s checks only.
- On rentals with “from” and “to” rates, the higher rate is charged on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- Motorized watercraft rental restricted to persons 21 years of age or older.
- Life jackets and safety equipment is furnished.
- Gas and Taxes not included in prices quoted.
- Prices subject to change.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to reservation to complete contracts, inspect boat & equipment and review boat operations.
- Cancellations: please call a minimum of 8 hours in advance to cancel. In the event of rain or bad weather, we do not expect you to fulfill your reservation, however, please call to let us know you are cancelling your reserved time. No show/no call: Boat reservations will be cancelled 1/2 hour after scheduled rental time and a $100 cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card.
Ski & Tubes
Paddle Boat 1-2ppl
Paddle Boat 3-4ppl
Kayak – Single
Kayak – Double
Information about Boating License requirements in Missouri:
All Missouri residents born after January 1, 1984, who operate any vessel on the lakes of the state of Missouri must have on board his or her boating safety identification card issued by the Missouri State Highway Patrol Water Division (or valid out of state boater’s certification card). The card is obtained by successfully completing a boating safety course approved by the Missouri State Highway Patrol Water Division.
Here is the link for the Missouri State Highway Patrol Water Division should you wish to request more information directly from their offices: